Dear students of the Faculty of Engineering, University of Medan Area, As a form of government response in facing the Covid-19 pandemic which is currently happening in 2020, the Ministry of Education and Culture (KEMDIKBUD) through the Minister of Education and Culture Regulation (Permendikbud) Number 25 of 2020, students can apply for scholarships affected by the Covid-19 pandemic from the Ministry of Education and Culture (KEMDIKBUD) of the Republic of Indonesia in 2020.
There are also requirements:
- Application Letter for UKT / SPP Assistance in 2020;
- Statement of Assistance for UKT / SPP Odd Semester for the Academic Year 2020/2021;
- Medan Area University Statement Letter
- Identity Card (KTP);
- Family Card (KK);
- Family Hope Program Participant Card (PKH), and or
- Smart Indonesia Card (KIP), and or
- Prosperous Family Card (KKS), and / or
- Katu Indonesia Sehat PBI (KIS PBI)
- Certificate of Disability (SKTM).
- Salary Slip / Parent / Guardian Income Certificate;
Items 1, 2 and 3 can be downloaded here
Items 1, 2 and 3 are edited by filling in personal data, printed and then signed (data is not allowed to be filled in by hand) For WRIII Signature, Just leave it blank.
Items 1, 2 and 3 that have been signed with a stamp, then on SCAN
All files that are required are the ORIGINAL FILE SCANED
All made into 1 PDF file with the name: npm_namamahasiswa (Example: 188110001_RizkiAmaliaHarahap)UKT SPP 2020 Scholarship for Ristekdikti, Faculty of Engineering, the Impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic
REMEMBER! Files have been prepared according to Order Requirements. Check the order of the files before combining the files.
All files that have been made into 1 Pdf, please upload via the following link: here